Sunday, June 2, 2013

MDS home sessions

A few weeks ago I ran an intro session to My Digital Studio.  Unfortunately, a few people couldn't make it because of a clash of date, but have indicated to me that they would like to attend a second session.  Trying to arrange a second date that will suit everyone will prove to be difficult, so I have come up with another option.

I will run MDS intro workshops at your home.  Simply get a group of gal pals together and I will run through the program covering:

  • introduction to digital crafting
  • getting started
  • what you can create with MDS
  • ordering digital content

This is a fun session and it will give you a really good idea if MDS can work for you (I'm confident that it will!).  Contact me to arrange a session.

No comments:

Post a Comment