Monday, July 22, 2013

July newsletter delivered (finally!)

For those that are on my mailing list, expect to see the July newsletter hit your inboxes VERY shortly.  There is a lot of information on specials and product shares and my Open House....oh it is chock full of goodness!

If you missed out on a copy and would like to join my list, simply enter your email address in the sign up box on the left side of this blog and you will automatically receive a copy.  If you want to receive this month's issue, shoot me a message or email me as I will need to forward you one (for this month only).

And don't forget about my Open House which is on THIS SATURDAY.  I have a lot of spaces for the morning session, so don't be shy....book yourself in for a great 1.5hrs and just enjoy what I have in store for you.  I promise you'll have a great time. Check out the details at the top of this blog or inthe newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment