Sunday, July 28, 2013

Open House 2013

If you didn't make it to my Open House this year, you really must try and get long to the next one (next year though...).  It was a SUPER day and I have had nearly 50% of the guests either email or ring to compliment me on a well run and well thought out event.  It really made me feel a bit special and very pleased to receive this sort of feedback.

As I had advertised, this year the emphasis was on various "playgrounds" - giving the guests the opportunity to play with some of the new items out of the new catty.  There were 5 play stations set up (clay, washi tape, stamp and emboss, new and In-Colour swatches and MDS) as well as a Make and Take, a demonstration on using the Canvas Creations, and of course a whole heap of displays to look at and photograph.  And all this was achieved in an hour and a half session!

Here are a few of the pictures that I took.  Again, a big thankyou to everyone that came along.
during the Make n Take

creating In-Colour swatches
having a play with clay and moulds
display - you can also see MDS playground operating in background
card display
washi tape playground and samples 
clay playground and samples 
stamp and emboss playground and sample
In-Colours laid out ready to make swatches
New colours laid out ready for swatches
If you missed out on the day but would like info, then please contact me.  I can bring a selection of these things to a workshop IN YOUR HOME.

1 comment: