Saturday, July 27, 2013

OPEN HOUSE!!!

**NOTE: I am leaving this entry at the top of my posts until after the OPEN HOUSE.  For other updated posts, please scroll down below this blog post**

Last year, I held a catalogue launch party in conjunction with one of my lovely downlines, Sharon McLeod.  This year, I am on my own and I very nearly didn't do anything as they are such a big effort to get prepared for......however, there was such great feedback from last year, that I felt I had to offer something again.
This time, I am hosting an Open House on SATURDAY July 27th.  The main difference between this event and the catty launch of last year is that this year's sessions are shorter and each guest will have more opportunity to play with products.

Both sessions (10.30am-12pm OR 1pm-2.30pm) will be exactly the same, so please don't think you are missing out by attending only one.  Both sessions will have:

  • Product playgrounds - get your hands on some of the new items in the new Annual Catalogue (such as the clay, the washi tapes, the new embossing folders, the new punches, new inks, new ribbons, etc...)
  • Demonstration - I will show you how to use one of the exciting products in the catty in SIX different ways!
  • Make n Take - make your own card using a heap of new products
  • Colour Corner - complete your colour swatch of the new In-Colours and the new core colours

......plus there will be a door prizes, goody bags, the new catalogues (for those that don't have it yet), light refreshments, a retired stamp and DSP sale, as well as a heap of items on display for you to grab some inspiration from.

Phew!

Any orders placed on the day will enjoy free shipping.  Bookings are desired so I know how many Make n Takes to prepare - I don't want anyone missing out!!

Nervous about coming alone?  All the ladies that are already booked in are fantastically warm and lovely and I think I am a pretty cool person too!  But, please feel free to bring along a friend!  Just let me know so I can make sure they have a kit and goodie bag with their name on it!

All this for just $10pp (fee reduction available for current club members).  Come along and check out all the new and fabulous products!

If you know of someone that would be interested in this event, please forward my blogsite address to them, or let me know and I will post an invite directly to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment