Monday, July 29, 2013

Retired stamp sale

Phew.  With the preparation for the Open House over and done with, I can catch up on a few other projects and jobs I have sitting around here.  One of my jobs that will be completed today is an updated listing of my retired stamp sets for sale.

The ladies that attended my Open House on Saturday were the lucky ones to get first dibs at what I was offloading, and there were a number of beautiful sets sold.  However, there are still a number left and at great prices!!

Also, I have quite a few full 12x12 sheets of retired DSP on hand that I would love to offload.  All the DSP is 50c/sheet.  If you require postage, please consider buying a number of sheet though to compensate for postage costs (the 12x12 will be shipped to you in a clean pizza box).  When purchasing 12x12, please provide me with your post code and I will get an estimate of postage costs to you ASAP.

OK crafters......check back to this blog later this afternoon when I load pictures of all my retired stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment