Wednesday, August 7, 2013

About to Blossom

This MDS creation that I whipped up quickly yesterday features one of the newer MDS releases (last week's actually) titled "About to Blossom".  It is a truly lovely set that comes with a 12 different DSPs, 13 stamps, 60 embellishments and a wallpaper.

In this layout, you will notice that I used a photo of Bella as the background paper.  I simply selected a photo box and made it the same size as my background and then filled it with my chosen photo.  I then reduced the opacity to just under 40% so that it didn't take away from the rest of the layout.

When faced with pictures of an event that are all very similar, a great way to use them all on a layout is to use them as small pictures.  I have created a type of filmstrip look by using one of the frames from the "Downtown Grunge" set.

This is one way to use multiple photos on a layout.  if you are interested in learning about multi-photo layouts, then you might be interested in attending my next scrapbook class on Friday August 30th.  I will put all details on here tomorrow, but as spaces fill quickly - and I only have a few left already! - I suggest that you get your name down and secure your place.

If you would like to purchase the  'About to Blossom' set, or any MDS products, please head over to my online store by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment