Thursday, August 8, 2013

And it's over to you....

Ok blog lovers.  I am knee deep in new products here and am spoilt for choice.  AND because I am a demo, I also have a stack of even more brand new things on their way to me next week, courtesy of being able to pre-order form the upcoming, yet to be released, Holiday catalogue!!  (so why not sign up and get this benefit for yourself!  Order products from catalogues a month BEFORE the general public!  Contact me about joining my team)

So, as I sit here, trying to decide what to do first, I thought I would throw it over to my lovely, loyal and  wonderful blog readers and ask if there is something in particular you would like me to do for you on here.  Simply pop a message in the comments box and I'll see what I can do.  Or, do you have a question about some of the products that you would like answered?  Chances are, if you have a question about something, others have the same question too.

Now I have to add here, that as much as I would like to....I don't own everything in the catalogue.  But I will do the best I can with what I have to show you what you want to see.

Looking forward to your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment