Saturday, August 10, 2013

Making masculine cards

My next class - to be held next Saturday - will focus on the topic of masculine cards.  Many of my followers find this a hard one and often resort to just not bothering to give a card, or give a gift card and scribble on it, or worse, give a $1 card!!!  (gasp!)

But seriously, it is not impossible and whilst a lot of stamps are focussed towards females, with just a little thinking outside the box, male cards can come easily.

In my class, you will make 5 cards (yep...I chucked in an extra one!), that are all tailored to men or boys.  If you wish, you can add a Father's Day greeting on one of them for dad's day in September.

When: Saturday August 17th
Where: old convent complex, 1 Fireman St, COLAC
Time: 1pm (finish around 3.30pm)
Cost: $25pp (all inclusive)
RSVP: by Wednesday 14th.  Bookings are essential and cancellation policy of 50% applies.

If you have never been to one of my classes, please don't be shy.  Come along and have an enjoyable couple of hours, making some cool cards, meeting some lovely people and learning some new techniques.  I look forward to have you join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment