Monday, August 19, 2013

Venetian Romance

design CASEd from Britt Bass
Sometimes it is difficult to appreciate how some of the DSPs will look in real life when simply perusing them in the catalogue.  Occasionally, the DSP may look quite different when you are holding it in your hot little hands (hopefully you appreciate it MORE when you have it!!).  The Venetian Romance DSP was like that for me.  I have learnt over the years not to place too much stead in the pictures that you see in catalogues (both hard copies and online) when it comes to patterned paper.  So, in the case of SU!, I tend to order those packs that I am really not 100% sure of and then make a decision.  The chances are, I am not disappointed and even if it were a paper that I personally wouldn't choose for myself, I can think of a number of cards that I can use it for.

So, all that being said, I bought the Venetian Romance DSP and I am very glad I did.  I am very impressed with the designs and colours.  If you are sitting on the fence, I urge you to give it a go.  There are patterns in there that you can use for a wide variety of occasions and also for mens cards as well.

And currently we still have the buy 3, get one FREE special.  That's right...a FREE pack of DSP*!  Hurry though as this special is only good until the end of August.
(*some exclusions apply)

No comments:

Post a Comment