Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello and Thanks

Just a quick post to say HELLO to any new blog followers who came along to the St Mary's Garden and Lifestyle Expo on the weekend.  It was great to meet so many new faces and I hope that of the many catalogues that I gave out, that some of you will contact me with wanting to run a workshop!

As you could see form my display, I am able to cater for a range of tastes and occasions.  Just get in contact with me to arrange things.  Christmas is coming, so that is popular right at the moment!

And a big THANKYOU to all my regular customers that came along to the Expo as well.  I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my new display items and took away some great new ideas.

I will be back later this week with some nifty card ideas that you can start working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment