Sunday, September 29, 2013

Vintage Christmas

OK...here is my version of the Vintage Christmas card challenge that I posted early hours of Saturday morning!  I would love it if you could play along...and you could win a prize for your efforts!  Simply link your creation to this blog by using the button located at the top of this post.
I would like to point out that except for the greeting - of which I used the new thinlit dies in the Holiday catalogue - NOTHING on this card is exclusively Christmas.  The tree was stamped from one of the images out of the set Lovely as a Tree, the DSP is from our Naturals Composition pack, which I coloured by swiping an ink pad across.  I have also used Gorgeous Grunge, Creative Elements and Clockworks on here as well.

This is an example of how to do a Christmas card without using traditional Christmas stamp sets.

For those that are booked into my Christmas card class on October 19th, this is one of the cards you will be making.  If you are not yet booked in, places are now EXTREMELY LIMITED.  The class is almost booked out and this is a bigger class that usual.  Contact me to reserve your place now.

No comments:

Post a Comment