Sunday, September 1, 2013

playing catch up

Ugh...I've been sick.  Very sick.  And all from an infected finger.  I was so sick I even had to be put into hospital on IV drugs and I've only just come home after a couple of days.  AND I even had to cancel a scrapbook class on Friday night (double ugh!).

So I am playing a bit of catch up here.  A couple of things I want you to know:

1. Shelli Gardner (CEO of Stampin' Up!) had a fall from a horse last week and is sporting multiple broken bones including pelvis, wrist and collarbone.  If you want to send her a card of well wishes, send it to me and I will packaged them through to SU!.  However, she is in high spirits and is hopefully mending well.

2. The New Holiday Catalogue is now live and you are able to order from it!  I have a bunch sitting here ready to be given out, so if you would like one, please shoot me through a note (ensure I have your postal details) and I will arrange to get one to you VERY soon!!  Lots of exciting things in there!!!

3. The September 'Best Of....' is Christmas stamps and these will be VERY popular!!!  These are all clear mounts and cost $25.95.  The Dasher stamp (the reindeer one) was hugely popular and I think that this one in this set is the same, but slightly smaller, so it would work on smaller projects.


4. The itty bitty butterfly punch and the Papillion Potpourri stamp set are being bundled together and you can save 15% between now and end of September.  Clear mount is $45.82 and Wood mount is $51.77

Keep an eye out for my September newsletter which will hit your inboxes this week sometime.  This will include details of upcoming classes and also a beaut little project form the Holiday Catalogue for you to try!  Make sure you are on the list to get this newsletter by typing in your email addy in the subscription box (on left hand side), or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment