Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sorry for being MIA

If it doesn't rain...it pours.  Following on form my infected finger debacle, I have found myself needing to launch straight into getting things ready for the St Mary's Lifestyle and Garden Expo which is to be held this coming Saturday in Colac.  My kids attend St Mary's and I have supported the expo by having a stand at it for the past 3 years.  But it is super intense in the lead up.  This year, I am making a few different nik naks to sell (mainly to little girls with money to burn in their pockets!) and I have also made about 80 cards for sale as well.  I'll hopefully post a couple of sneak peaks in the next day or so, but come along and check them all out in person.

If you are in Colac on Saturday, please come along!  It is the main fundraiser for the school and just about half of Colac rocks up.  There are heaps of stall holders offering some wonderful stuff.  It just gets better and better each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment