Tuesday, October 1, 2013

AW-01 Around the World Challenge

Hi all.  Tonight I stumbled upon a new challenge site that I thought might interest some of you.  I quite like these types of sites, because they push you to come up with something that you might not have ordinarily produced - be it the design, the colour combo, the theme or something else.

Australia's very own Alisa Tilsner is one of the team behind this challenge site.  This particular challenge is the very first one, so why don't you join in.  The only stipulation (that I can see at least) for playing along is that the products you use must all be current Stampin' Up!  And follow the theme.  For this challenge, the theme is CELEBRATE.
Here is my card.....I have to come clean and say that I did not create this card for this particular challenge in mind, but rather I had made it for my aunt whose birthday was last week.  But I really love the colour combo (Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana) so much that I had to show it.  It is a pretty simple card, but I feel that the colour combo is so striking that it carries the whole card.  You don't have to fill up the whole front.  The other thing that I definitely had to add in was the Washi Tape.  I think I am having a love affair with this product!!!

So give it a go.  Join in and upload your project that says "Celebrate"!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo
DSP - Etcetera
Stamps - Chalk Talk
Ink - Versamark 
Other - Melon Mambo Emboss Powder, Strawberry Slush Ruffled Ribbon, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Vintage Faceted Button, Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot

1 comment:

  1. Very joyful! Very nice! Thank you for your participation! xx

    ReplyDelete