Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Best of.......October release now available


The Best of......set for October is now available.

This month, it is Best of.....Birthdays.  Fabbo.  We have a number of birthdays coming up in our family from November through to April (they seem to come thick and fast in that time period!), so I know I will get good use out of this set.
(click on the image to see a bigger version)
This set would also make an excellent Christmas present for someone crafty in your life.  So why not buy 2 sets!

Contact me to place your order, or why not use my online shop to do it all yourself?!  Click on the image below to go to my online store and start shopping!
(for those that are unfamiliar with online shopping, please refer to my Youtube video that explains how you can order online....just ignore the hostess code bit for individual orders)

No comments:

Post a Comment