Tuesday, November 5, 2013

RMHC cards for sale

I am still finalising the money that we raised from the Ronald McDonald House Charities cardmaking event last week.  So stay tuned for the final amount.

However, I just want to quickly put out an offer.

There were a number of cards that had the materials already cut up but were not made up on the day.  Since last week, a few of the demos and I have put them together.  I have packaged some of them up into card packs of 6 cards (in a plastic box) and I am putting them up for sale.  100% of the money raised from the sale of these packs will be placed in with the rest of the money and be donated to RMHC.

The packs are $15 for 6 cards and you also get envelopes as well.

In each pack you will get:

  • 2 birthday cards
  • 1 sympathy card
  • 1 thankyou card
  • 1 hello card
  • 1 Christmas card

This offer is for an EXTREMELY LIMITED time.  Any card packs not sold will be placed in with the rest of the cards to be delivered to the Houses in Melbourne.

This offer is good until Saturday 9th November.  Payment for these packs can be made as cash to me directly or can be placed into my bank account (if you choose this method, I will forward you bank details).  As an added bonus, if you order 2 or more of these packs, I will throw in postage for you for free (if you require them to be sent to you), or I will give you enough stamps for each card!

These packs would make ideal gifts for teachers as Christmas gifts.  So grab your pack before I sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment