Monday, December 9, 2013

Clearance Rack Blitz

Whoa...just in time for Chrissy too!

From midnight December 10th, SU! will announce a list of clearance products that are up to 80% off!  Products on this list run out FAST, so if you want to order something, I suggest you don't dilly dally.  Get in there.

Best way to ensure you get what you want....order via my online shop.  If you haven't already signed up for an account, all you need to do is have a valid credit card and shipping address and you're set.  You just need to set up an account and password (these you will keep forever) before you start.  if you need help, please go to my video tutorial by clicking HERE of go to the link by clicking on the "Tutorials" tab on the left hand side menu.

Are you ready to order?  Then simply go to my online shop by clicking HERE.

It has been a busy week here in our household...I know you know what I mean....and I have been a bit lax popping up some new stuff and also getting my newsletter out.  But I intend to get up to date in the next day or so.  Stay with me everyone....there is just HEAPS to tell you about!

But for now, go to the Stampin' Up! home page and check out the Clearance Rack and get some super savings.  I will post a link on this blog and my facebook page tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment