Thursday, December 12, 2013

Gift Vouchers for Christmas

Stuck for a gift for someone crafty?  Are YOU crafty and others are stuck for a gift for you?  Then don't forget that I offer gift vouchers.  These start at $25 and go up as high as you like.  Redeemable only through me and on individual or customer orders only (no class fees, tech groups or product shares).

Whilst I offer gift vouchers at any time of the year, please note the following timeframe for Christmas deliveries:
COLAC and SURROUNDS (ie hand delivered or pick up)  December 23rd
POSTAGE REQUIRED (please add on $2 to your gift voucher order for this) December 17th

I will still make and give out gift vouchers to be posted AFTER December 17th, but I cannot guarantee that it will make it to you before Christmas.  After all, I am reliant on Aust Post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment