Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

After a fast and furious December, I did not get a chance to get my monthly newsletter out.  So stay tuned early next month with a whole lot of info on goodies and specials coming out (think Sale-A-Bration!!!!!)

However, on this night - December 24th - when the kids are in bed and the presents wrapped and the food ready to go, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.  May 2014 bring you much joy and good fortune.  I look forward to sharing all new crafting ideas and tips, classes and workshops, information and fun with you throughout next year.

Thankyou to all my customers and friends that have supported me throughout 2013.  I never take your loyalty for granted and I appreciate you choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!
Merry Christmas from the Billing kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment