Thursday, January 30, 2014

February class - off and running

We are getting back to normal programming and as such, my first class for 2014 is ready to go.
If you would like to get the jump and make some birthday cards that can be given to male and female, young and old alike, then come along to my February class and make some.  The cards are eye catching (thanks to some NEW stamps and DSP) and easy to replicate by yourself at home.

To kick off this year's class schedule, I am running a special.  If you purchase the Starburst stamp set and Starburst Framelits bundle ($77.25 wood mount; $69.50 clear mount), I will throw in the class for FREE.  Yep, that's right, you can attend my class for free.  That's a saving of $20!

But wait.  There's more.

If you order the Starburst bundle in wood mount and add on the Retro Fresh DSP, you will also receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item of your choice for FREE!

Get the Starburst bundle in clear mount, add on the Retro Fresh DSP and also the Retro Fresh Washi Tape and get a Sale-a-Bration item of your choice for FREE!

If you want to just attend the class, cost is included in details below.

Date: Saturday Feb 15th
When: 1pm
Where: old convent complex, Fireman St, COLAC
Cost: $20pp (everything included)..FREE if you purchase one of the bundles above!
RSVP by Feb 7th to secure your seat.  Places are limited and bookings are essential.  If you purchase the bundle, I will do what I can to ensure that they are available on the day.

Contact me to book as the seats will surely book up FAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment