Thursday, January 23, 2014

New catalogues are sitting here...waiting to be loved!

As Valentine's day is fast approaching, I have some little treasures sitting here with me that want to go to a loving home.

The all new Sale-a-Bration Catalogue and the new Occasions Catalogue are both chock full of new products and new ideas.  Do you want one?  Then simply contact me and let me know.  I will post one FREE to you, or drop one into you (if local).

NOW is the time to book your SAB event.  With so many new and exciting products on offer, you will want to see some of these 'in real life' for yourself.  If you want to earn more freebies than usual, NOW is the time.  For every $90 spent, you will get a freebie out of the SAB catalogue.  And the freebies accumulate.  YES!  So spend $180 and get 2 freebies, $270 and get 3 and so on...  Host a workshop that goes over $500 (not hard...trust me!) and you will receive an EXTRA $50 to spend ON TOP of the usual hostess freebies!  OMG, can it get any better?

If you would like to join the Stampin' Up! family and join me and my growing team of fabulous stampers, then doing so during SAB is the go.  Join for only $169 and get $255 worth of stuff in your starter kit (you choose what you want as well!).  Plus, you will then get 20% off every purchase you make from then on, as well as earning some money on the side.

Sound good?  Speak to me about this.

Contact me TODAY to book your SAB event.  Don't sweat on who you will invite and who will come....let's just get the date booked.  I will help you with EVERYTHING after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment