Monday, January 13, 2014

no...I have not fallen off the earth!

Sorry about the extended break in transmission.  It is not even like I have been away enjoying a hard earned holiday or anything.  With the exception of the madness of Christmas and having all the kids at home EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY, I have no excuse for not blogging.

You may even have noticed that for the first time since I have been sending out monthly newsletters, I didn't even manage to get one out in December.  The time just got away.

Anyway, I'm back now - although tomorrow we are packing up and headed to the beach for a week (but I will have my computer with me) - and I will resume normal programming ASAP.

As I flagged late last year, this year, I am looking to change some things about in my business.  I will be offering some new things, and some of the regular things I offered will change.  Rest assured, I will be here for you as a demonstrator and I am always happy to come and visit you, bring some stamping goodies and have a play!  But for those that do not live near me and would love to participate more in what I offer, I am going to be tailoring stuff more to you this year!

Scrapbooking has finally taken off and I am going to continue to offer these classes once a quarter.  if scrapbooking is your thing, then keep an eye on my blog for class details.

With the new year, comes one of the most anticipated sales of the year - SALE-A-BRATION!  Yes, I have in my hot little hands nearly all of the products out of the SAB catty and you will love them!  I will be showcasing some of these at workshops over the next couple of months.  This year, there is even MORE you can earn for free, just by placing a $90 order.  There are also heaps of hints and bundles in the SAB catty to get your creative juices flowing!

During SAB, not only can you earn free items by spending $90, you can also earn MORE money to spend just by hostessing a qualifying party!  PLus, if you join my growing team of "Graceful Stampers" during SAB, you will be able to choose $255 worth of products for just $169!!!  WOW.

Contact me ASAP to book your preferred SAB workshop dates.  SAB (and the new Occasions Catalogue - which I will talk about in my next post) go live on January 28th.  My diary is wide open, so contact me and let's get a date booked so we can have some fun and earn you FREE stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment