Sunday, February 9, 2014

An Occasions CASE for you

I had a little bit of time today - mainly because I ignored the pile of washing that needs to be folded and the god awful messes in the kids rooms - and as such, I treated myself to a bit of web surfing.  I follow a few different SU demos over in US and Canada, but I have been so busy since before Christmas that I found I hadn't visited them in a while.

While trawling through Diana Gibbs' page, I cam across this adorable card that she in turn had found form another demo and copied (in the trade, we call it CASEing....Copy and Share Everything).  So I CASEd it too.

In my version, I actually took the colours from the DSP and one of the card packs out of the SAB catty.  I also used the sentiment from one of the SAB stamp sets ('See Ya Later').  The embossing folder I used is also the one on the SAB catty ('Decorative Dots').  The little banners was yet another stamp set from SAB ('Banner Blast') and it is perfectly matched with the banner punch which....yes...is ALSO from  the SAB catty!

You can get one or more of these items for yourself for FREE just by placing an order of $90 or more.  SAB is a terrific time of the year, because no matter who you are - hostess, customer or new recruit - you benefit form the wonderful bargains to be had!

Contact me to arrange a workshop or to place an order.  Remember, you can always place an order online through my demo website anytime of the day or night, if you have a valid credit card!  Simply click on the link below to get started.  If you need some help to get going, I have a YouTube clip which steps you through the online account set up process (and also talks about hostess codes too if interested).  Simply access that clip by going to my blogsite and clicking on the TUTORIALS tab on my menu bar (on left hand side).  Or click HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment