Monday, February 24, 2014

Scrapbooking class on Friday

Just a quick reminder, that my quarterly scrapbook class is on THIS FRIDAY (my birthday!).  For this class we will be making and decorating a mini album which you will be constructing yourself using the new Envelope Punch Board!  We will also be using a number of items from the Retro Fresh Suite in the Occasions Catalogue (pg 19)

I only have a spot or 2 left, so if you want to grab one, let me know by TOMORROW (Tuesday) and I will send you through the list of things that you will need to bring to the class, including a basic kit and photos.

The cost of the class is $25pp if you bring all your own adhesives ($30pp if you use mine).  Start time is 7pm at the old convent complex in Fireman St.

Contact me tomorrow if you would like to take part!

No comments:

Post a Comment