Saturday, February 1, 2014

stamp club starting March

Hi all.  Just to let you know that I have a stamp club starting on March 15th and I have ONE vacancy.

This is an ideal way to build up your stash of SU! products without breaking the bank and also receive hostess benefits as well.  If you would like to read the fine print, please refer to my groups and clubs page by clicking on the side menu bar or by clicking HERE.

If I have already contacted you regarding this club, then consider yourself booked in and you have no need to respond again.

If you would like to speak to some current club members and get their opinion on being part of this, then let me know and I will arrange you to be contacted.

I would like to finalise this last spot ASAP.  If you are hoping to get in, then please don't leave it too late.  Vacancies are only open once existing members 'drop' and often this doesn't happen.  The next opening isn't until mid year.

No comments:

Post a Comment