Saturday, March 29, 2014

Last days of SAB 2014

Unbelievably, it is coming to the end of Sale-a-Bration 2014.  It has been a wonderful sale this year and many of you, my customers, have taken advantage of the reduced qualifying amounts needed this time round and have secured yourselves a number of freebies!  Well done.

SAB finishes on MONDAY, so there is still time to place an order and get some more freebies out of the SAB catalogue.  I have a number of favourites in there and will be a bit sad to see them go....

Sweet Sorbet DSP.  This has to be a clear winner out of the catalogue.  Many of you have chosen this as one of your freebies and I am confident that you weren't disappointed.  The colours are just so soft and lovely, and they work in so well with our current 2014-15 In-Colours.

Good as Gold card kit.  This is the first time that I had used a card kit (...I know....) and I loved it. The gold accents just make the cards 'POP' and whomever you give it to will love it.

Banner Blast stamp set and matching punch.  This is just so cute.  I love it.  I have used it on a number of cards and the small size allows you to get a nice banner across a card front.  A lot of the time, the banners are too big for cards - better suited to scrapbook pages - and they tend to overwhelm your card.  Not this one!

NOTE** the Banner Punch and the Decorative Dots embossing folder will be available for purchase in the 2014-15 Annual Catalogue which will be released in July '14.

Contact me to place your last minute orders.  Remember, you can also shop online and purchase through me using my online shop.  Simply click on the image below to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment