Saturday, March 8, 2014

March class announced

So are you like me and have depleted your card stash and it is looking a bit bare?  Then you will LOVE this upcoming class I have for you!

Come along and make 8 cards - yes, you read that right - EIGHT cards.  All using one sheet of DSP and about 6 sheets of cardstock.  Sound good?  Well, I will also throw in a tag as well.  AND you will complete the whole lot in the usual time!

I will post a couple of pics tomorrow, but I was just so excited to get this class announced!

We will be using the DSP that is featured in this year's SAB catalogue as well as some of the stamp sets too.  However, you will easily be able to recreate these cards using ANY DSP (including self stamped DSP if that is your thing!) and in any colours you wish.  I will give you a cutting template on the day which you can keep and refer to whenever you need.

So what are the details of this amazing class?

Date - SUNDAY March 16th (note the change of date due to a course I am undertaking on the Saturday)
Time - 1pm
Place - old convent complex, Fireman St, COLAC
Cost - $25pp (yep, that's right, GREAT VALUE!!)
RSVP by March 13th AT THE LATEST to reserve your sheet.  Numbers are limited due to seating arrangements - so don't miss out!  Bookings are essential.  Normal cancellation policy applies.

No comments:

Post a Comment