Thursday, March 20, 2014

Need some freshening up?

I am talking about your ink pads peoples!

As you know, I have been a demonstrator for 5 years now and quite a few of my ink pads have seen me right through this time frame.  And some of them are definitely showing their age.  They are just not juicy anymore, and are stamping blotchy.  Time to fix this up!

Rather than go to the expense of buying new ink pads, you can simply refresh your existing ones by reinking them.  You can buy every colour of your ink pads as a reinker, or you can buy them as colour families (a more economical way to go).

If you feel that your colours are just not stamping as well as they could be, it might be that you need to reink your pads.  Join me this month in getting those ink pads back into 100% working gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment