Thursday, April 10, 2014

A card for Pinterest

I have been seriously behind the eight ball when it comes to Pinterest.  I have an account and I do pop the occasional thing up there, but I have been really half hearted about it.  But seeing some of the feeds that I get through my own inbox from Pinterest has spurred me into action.  I am going to load a lot more of my projects up on there and hopefully reach a broader audience.

Sounds good in theory anyway!

So I sat down today with a sketch that I came up with from a photo in a home decorating book.  The resulting card looks NOTHING like either the photo or the sketch, but hey, who cares?  The card came up ok.  I am also trying out a new way of listing all the materials I have used on my card.  If you like the card and you would like to buy any of the products that I have used to make it, all you need to do is click on the picture of the said item and you will be taken to my online store!  Easy!
The DSP and the small flower and matching punch all appear in the Occasions Catalogue.  This catty runs out June 30th.


No comments:

Post a Comment