Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bursting to tell you THE best news!!!!

I was thrilled to tell you about my online classes, but I am simply BUSTING to let you know about this .

PROJECT LIFE and STAMPIN UP! are coming together!!!  Yes, that is right!  As of July 1st, you will be able to buy Project Life in Stampin' Up! colours and prints.  OMG, I nearly died this morning when I read this, because as a scrapper, I have invested a little bit of a fortune in PL gear.  Now to find out that I will be able to simply, easily and quickly co-ordinate my stamps and DSP with PL......I am without words!!!

Check out this Youtube clip for more information.  As I find out more, I will pass it on.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r8r2VmVJ2Zk&feature=youtu.be

There is also some info on Becky's website here:
http://beckyhiggins.com/project-life-by-stampin-up/

I can see renewed scrapbook classes being offered in the near future!  If you are interested in starting up a PL club, contact me to register your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment