Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I know....I need to calm down

I can't think when I have been just so excited about a new product line coming out before!  But this Project Life venture has just got to be the bees knees as far as I am concerned.

The information is getting out and about today....websites are humming with the news and Facebook is chockas with announcements and the sounds of cheers around the globe!

I am just about to head off for a few days break over Easter and will be in a technologically defunct location.  So.....when I return, I will be getting started on a FANTASTIC opportunity that involves Stampin' Up!'s Project Life.  I will be offering ONE of my newsletter subscribers the opportunity to get their hands on some of the Project Life goodies AS SOON AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.  Yes, you can be one of the first to own the new Project Life.

Let your friends and family know about this fantastic offer.  I will be sending out an email shortly with a link to enter.  ONLY newsletter subscribers will be given this chance!  So if you know of someone that would like to know more about this, direct them to my blog and tell them to whack their email address into the red sign up box on the left hand side!

I found a sneak peak of some of the goodies that are being released.  I thought you might appreciate seeing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment