Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Loyalty Rewards

Just a reminder to everyone that by shopping with me, you not only enjoy the benefits of buying high quality stamping products and have the chance to get freebies through SU!'s hostess reward program, but you can also participate in my very own rewards program!

For every $50 dollars spent, you will accrue 1 point.  Collect 5 points and you get a free gift from me.  Collect 10 points and you get to choose a FREE stamp set to the value of $49.95.  Whatever stamp set you like!!  Out of any catalogue!

These ladies listed below have all earned freebies, just by shopping with me over the past 12 months.  If you would like to see YOUR name on this list next year and enjoy getting even more freebies on top of what you are eligible for, then all you have to do is SHOP WITH ME!!!!

Free gift:

  • Lil C
  • Lorraine R
  • Barb S
  • Michelle C
  • Betty S
  • Pam H

Free stamp set to the value of $49.95

  • Lorraine R
  • Barb S
  • Michelle C
  • Lil C
(could these ladies please contact me with your chosen stamp set)

Well done ladies and a big thankyou to you for supporting me and my business over the past 12 months.  If you would like to participate in my Loyalty Program, now is the perfect time.  As of April 1st each year, all totals are re-set to ZERO and we start again!  So jump on board now and make your purchases count!

No comments:

Post a Comment