Thursday, May 15, 2014

Want the NEW Annual Catty before everyone else?

Evening people!  I know I have been a bit quiet on here lately.....you can blame having to do the 2012-13 tax on that!  I have been madly catching up and now I have finished and gotten it all to the accountant, I realise that I am already late for this quarter's BAS.  Sigh......

Anyway, a quick one tonight....

The new annual catalogue is due to go live on July 1st.  If you would like to get your hands on one BEFORE this date, then contact me and I will ensure that one is delivered directly to you from Stampin' Up!

Last year was the first time that SU! offered this mailing service and a number of my customers took advantage of it.  It is a wonderful way to get in first before the hoards and peruse the catty at leisure.  Come July 1st, you will be organised to place you first order!

**Please note**  If you are one of my current stamp club or technique group members, you DO NOT have to contact me.  Part of your participation in any of these groups means you will automatically be mailed one of these new cattys for FREE (this is also the perk of being in one of my clubs...FREE cattys!!)

For those that are not part of my stamp clubs or tech groups, the cost to you for the new catty will be $9.95 which includes shipping!  You can either direct deposit this into my account, or if you are local to me, you can catch up with me in person to pay cash.

Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment