Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Join me and my team for just $85

I gave you a heads up early last week about a special on joining SU!  Well it is here.

You can join SU! for just $85 (and get $90 worth of value) from now until the end of June.  If you have been thinking about starting a new little (or big) business for yourself, or you just want to get great discounts on your craft purchases, now is the time to sign up.

Why should you sign up with me?  Well, I have a team of demonstrators that are located in 3 states of Australia.  Whilst my small team is definitely growing, I am still able to provide you with the 1:1 advice and support needed by new demonstrators.  I would like to take a moment to dispel one myth that seems to do the rounds every so often.  You certainly DO NOT need to be located near me to join my team.  You can be in Far North Queensland, or in Broome, or just up the road from me.  YOUR location does not matter (so long as you are in Australia).  Give me the opportunity to chat to you about what I can do for you and why joining my team is so much fun!

But what about the other perks of joining SU!?  Well they are many and varied, starting with:

  • 20% discount on ALL of your product purchases
  • an whopping 30% discount on your first demonstrator order placed
  • the ability to earn a minimum of 20% income on any SU! products that you sell
  • the ability to run YOUR business YOUR way
  • being able to view products before the public see them AND have the opportunity to purchase some of these products a month in advance of the general population
  • being able to attend the annual Stampin' Up! convention (to be held in the Gold Coast next year!) and other regional training during the year
  • ability to participate in my team product shares
  • meeting new and fantastically crafty ladies from across Australia by hooking into various forums that I am part of
  • new demonstrators are encouraged to participate in our Stampin' Start program whereby you can earn HEAPS of free stamp sets
  • cash bonuses for business builders
  • the ability to earn a fully paid Grand Vacation for you and your partner (next year's trip is to Hawaii

...and MORE.

I have been doing this for more than 5 years now and during that time I have had 2 babies.  With a total of 4 kids, running a large dairy farm and teaching swimming part time, you could be thinking that I wouldn't have the time to run a successful stamping business as well.  But that's just it.  This business is dead easy!  The products sell themselves and you can make this business fit around YOUR lifestyle.  It really is as straightforward as that.  I am living proof of this.  If it was difficult, I would be the first one to chuck it in!

Again, even if all you want, is to get 20% discount on your own purchases, then this is a fantastic opportunity.

Stampin' Up! have made it super simple to join as well.  You can do it all online via my online demonstrator website.  Simply click on the JOIN NOW button located right below and you are on your way to transforming your life like you never thought possible.
If you would like to contact me to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact me via email and we can set up a time to have a chat.  No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment