Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Joining special coming to an end!

Don't wake up on July 1st and kick yourself that you cannot buy all the goodness from the new catalogue at a DISCOUNT.

Ending on June 30th, you can join Stampin' Up! and my growing team of demonstrators for just $85!!  That's right.  This is less than most people's orders.   So why do it?

Well, apart from the obvious - getting a discount (which I will come back to) - you will also be part of a large national and international family of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who all share your passion.  Stamping, crafting, creating, scrapping....they all understand.  They all 'get it' and will encourage you and assist you.

Being a SU! demonstrator does not mean you have to run a "business".  You can purely buy just for yourself and be your own customer.  Simple.  You never have to run a workshop, a class, a party or anything if you din't want to.  However, if you do what to start your own business, then I will be right there with you, helping you take your first steps and then supporting you as you flourish!  Big or small, SU! needs demonstrators of every level.

You will also be eligible to earn significant rewards, from free product through to an all expenses paid holiday for 2 (next year's trip is to Hawaii!!!).  Demonstrators also have the ability to receive products before they are released to the public and are sometimes able to purchase product combinations that are for demos only.

Of course, there is training and development provided all the time.  We have our annual Convention (next year it is the Gold Coast), regional training days, team building sessions and a recently launched Stampin' Up! University helps demonstrators make the most of the company and their own businesses.  This is all entirely voluntary, so if you were simply buying for yourself, you don't HAVE to participate.  But trust me....it is so much FUN.

And lastly - but by no means least - there is the ability to get 20% discount on all your purchases, and to earn a MINIMUM of 20% income on the sales of what you sell to others!

I have been a demo for more than 5 years now and I have really loved every moment.  I have met people who have become my closest friends through my involvement with SU!, I have learnt things about myself that I didn't know (that I am actually crafty!) and that I am not in the business of 'selling things to people'.....I am in the business of helping people realise their own crafty-ness and to assist them to express this.  The products sell themselves...they really do.

Check out this FLYER for more details on the sign up special.  If you are ready to join, you can easily and quickly do this via my online website by clicking HERE or by clicking the button below.


What are you waiting for?  You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment