Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's here! The all new catalogue from SU!

The day we have long waited for.  The day when the new annual catalogue goes live and we get a whole heap of new choices!!!

So what so should you look out for?

  • Blendabilities
  • Project Life
  • Photopolymer stamps
  • New In-Colours
  • New embellishments
  • ...and more!!

Don't forget, I am hosting an Open House on July 26th in Colac.  At this, you will be able to see some of these new products in real life and have a play with some of them!  There are 2 sessions - 10.30am and 1pm: both are exactly the same, just a choice of which time suits you best.  Contact me to book your place!

Ok, click on the picture to see the new catalogue online.  If you would like your very own hard copy, simply contact me and I will arrange for one to be sent to you (or if you come to my Open House, you will get one in your goodie bag!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment