Saturday, August 9, 2014

Colouring Forever Florals

At my Open House a couple of weekends back, one of the activities was playing with the new Blendability pens.  These are brilliant and can make you instantly into an artist - but more about them later.

Part of the discussion about Blendabilities, was the types of stamp sets they were good to use with.  I mentioned line art sets (you know.....the ones that look like you need to colour them in.  Whilst these sets are PERFECT for that technique, I don't want people to forget how else they can be used.

On this card below, I have used the Forever Florals set and I have coloured the flower image in using my usual markers.  Watercolour pencils, aquapainter and blender pens would also work on this image as well.

Int he next few days, I will be loading the same card, but using the different colouring techniques to show you just how different a stamp set can look.

Materials used:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Ver Vanilla
DSP: Gold Soiree
Stamp: Forever Florals
Ink: Marina Mist ink and marker, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi & Pear Pizzazz markers
Other: 7/8" cotton ribbon, Venetian Crochet Trim, Pearls, dimensionals, stampin sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment