Monday, August 4, 2014

DSP and Ribbon Product Shares

At my successful Open House that I ran two weekends ago, I had a small range of the new In colour ribbons and some of the DSPs on display.  Many people were quite taken with them.  I have decided to make a selection of the DSP's and the In-Colour ribbons available in a 4 way share basis.
.............................
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SHARE
You will get 12 sheets of the All Abloom, and twelve 6x6" sheets of the other DSP in this share
  • All abloom DSP stack    
  • Sweet Taffy  
  • Back to Black  
  • Flashback  
  • Gold Soiree Speciality DSP
$25.00 (postage extra $5.95 if required to post TO YOU)
(Some of these are different to the DSPs I had on display) 
................................
IN-COLOUR RIBBON SHARE
You will get approx 2.2 meters of each of the Satin Stitch ribbon in each of the new 2014-16 In-Colours
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Tangelo Twist
  • Hello Honey
  • Lost Lagoon
  • Mossy Meadow
$21.50 (postage extra $5.95 if required to post TO YOU)
.................................
If you would like to take up one of the shares, please email me ASAP.  I will only place order as each share package is filled.  You may buy one or more shares.

I will leave this share offer until SATURDAY August 23rd.  After this, you will need to purchase full packs of the DSPs or the ribbons on a customer or workshop order.

No comments:

Post a Comment