Sunday, October 19, 2014

October class - Christmas cards

Next Saturday, I am holding my annual Christmas card class.  This class will show you a few different types of Christmas cards involving a few different techniques.

You can copy the cards yourself at home, or modify them to suit what you have.  I love that my ladies have used my cards as a jumping off point to make their own seasonal cards.

Come along and join in the fun.

Date: Saturday October 26th
Cost: $25pp
Location: Colac CFA station, Rae St, COLAC
Time: 1pm (finish around 4pm)

RSVP must be with me by Thursday 23rd in order to make sure that there are enough supplies for everyone.  Normal cancellation policy applies.

I look forward to seeing you at this festive class and to kick off the "silly season"!

No comments:

Post a Comment