Monday, November 24, 2014

Make MORE money with Stampin' Up!

If you have ever thought about joining Stampin' Up! then now is the time.  Starting tomorrow and FOR ONE WEEK ONLY, any new recruit that joins will not only get 25% off the price of the starter kit (which makes it $126.75), they will also get free shipping on their starter kit (which you get to choose your own contents!).  PLUS, you will also receive 5% CASH BACK on any sales (including to yourself) that you make throughout December!

WOW.

Stampin' Up! have never before offered a cash back incentive, so this is a real one off thing.

This offer is from Tuesday 25th November through to 2nd December

Demonstrators get 20% off all their own purchases, or you make 20% off any sales.  You first order entitles you to a one off 30% saving.  There are also awards, free stamps, free trips and free products that can be earned just by being a demonstrator and sharing the love of papercrafting.

Contact me today via email or mobile to discuss you joining my team.  I have members in 3 states of Australia, so you definitely do not need to live near me to join my team!  As I have a small team, I am able to offer you one on one guidance that some larger teams lack.

This "job" is simple.  I have 4 kids under 9yo, I teach swimming and I run a dairy farm with my husband.  Stampin' Up! fits in around all that.  And no, I don't work 24hrs a day!!!!  I am happy to discuss all aspects of the business to you and how you might make it something that you can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment