Sunday, February 15, 2015

Featured item: Butterfly Basics

Hi all.  This year, I have decided that I am going to feature various items out of our wonderful catalogues.  It is easy to miss products in the catalogue unless your attention is specifically drawn to them.  This happens to me too, and often I find myself asking another demo what a particular beautiful item on their card is, only to find out is is something I have breezed over in the catty, or in fact, never even seen!

So, seeing as it happens to me, I assume it happens to you too.

My first featured item for 2015, is the stamp set "Butterfly Basics" ($82.95 wood, $62.95 clear & $41.95 photopolymer) on page 26 of the Occasions Catty.  this set is a wonderful and highly versatile set.  It be be made into various themed cards, (feminine, whimsical, grungy, plain and simple, even masculine cards!).  This set also pairs with the Butterflies Thinlit Dies (pg 26, $42.95), and you can buy them together as a bundle and save 15% off the individual prices!!
This stamp set and co-ordinating die is not only my featured stamp set on here, but is also the bundle that I am using for my Make n Takes at workshops until the end of the month!  If you would like to try out this wonderful set yourself prior to ordering, then give me a call and we can arrange a workshop just for you!

I have attached a few examples of different ways to use this stamp set.  I want you to know that all cards or pictures that are NOT MINE will either feature a watermark on the projects, or I will list the creator of the project.  There are simply not enough hours in the day for me to reproduce card and to post a variety of different versions.  But hey, that's what Pinterest and the internet are there for!!!
www.lezardsdecilou.canalblog.com




Mercedes Weber (SU Artisan)
BK cards

No comments:

Post a Comment