Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Miss me?????

Hello everyone!  Yes, it is me....back in blogland.  I know, it has been absolutely ages since I have published a post, but I have been about and active on Facebook etc.

This year, I am going to (attempt to) be a lot more active on Pinterest and Instagram as well as on here and Facebook.  This is a big call, and hopefully I'll be able to run with it.  For those that are already on these social media platforms, I have listed my addresses below for you to copy and follow me!  Note though, my instagram account is also a personal, farm and family one, so you may end up seeing a bit of that stuff too!  But hey, it gives you more of a view into who I am and what makes me tick!

I have already been a bit busy with workshops this year.  I have held 2 so far in Sale-a-Bration and have another booked for a fortnight [waves to Kayely!].  They have gone spectacularly well, with one workshop ending up more than $1,200 which meant that the hostess was able to get $200 plus another $40 for SAB special, of products FOR FREE and 4 items at half price!!! Wow.

Wouldn't YOU like to get free products?  Why not....it is super simple and it is never easier than during SAB, because EVERYONE gets a freebie when their orders go over $90.  As such, most orders are of that value.  You can see, that it doesn't take many friends orders to start earning you some SERIOUS freebies!

Ok, so I will leave you with TWO cards that I have done today.  The first card uses the Designer Series Paper "Irresistibly Yours" from the SAB catty and the stamp set "Simply Wonderful" also from the SAB catty.  Neither of these items can be purchased.....you need to earn them by placing a qualifying order.  The DSP is interesting, because it is white cardstock with a pattern that is clear embossed.  The embossed pattern resists the ink (applied in any way you like - for this car, I used the Melon Mambo blendability pen), so you can choose to have it any colour you choose.  I am happy to show you this wonderful product at a in home workshop!  Just book a date with me.


The second card incorporates the watercolour technique which we have all grown to love.  I love this technique, because it is so easy and quick to get a really effective eye catching display.  I simply wet the watercolour paper with my aquapainter until it was quite wet and then I applied 3 different coloured inks (Melon Mambo, Real Red and Rich Razzleberry).  One of the easiest ways I have found to apply the ink into the wet background, is to smooch your ink pad onto one of your clear blocks and then simply pick up the colour with your aquapainter.  Again, I am happy to so you this technique at your own workshop.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


(oh, and I have incorporated something new this year for my card pictures....the supply list of SU! products used to make each one.  The really cool think about this, is that if you like a certain product I have used, you can click on it and it will take you DIRECT to my online store!!!  Woo Hooo.  Although, make sure you let me know if this falls down in any way)

I hope you enjoy these cards.  Whilst hubby and I are not Valentines people, I thought that these cards might give you some inspiration to make one for yourself....just in case YOU are the Valentine type!

LINKS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA:
Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/samsimpson70
Instagram: http://instagram.com/milkmaid70/ 
Twitter: @milkmaid70

NEW THIS YEAR!
I am also able to receive payments for classes, tutorials, product shares and retired product sales via PayPal.  This is easy done, so if this is something that you would like to partake in, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment