Sunday, March 1, 2015

Be a Sale-a-Bration Hostess

"Do you want to be a Hostess?....." [sing this to the tune of Frozen's 'Do you want to build a snowman?']

March is our final month of SAB.  My hostesses this year have enjoyed MORE FREEBIES than they would have normally received in hostess rewards.  You should be a hostess too!

One of the big hurdles I hear from ladies that I ask to be a hostess is "I don't have enough time".  OK, this is a fair call.  But what if I could help you out with this?

This year, I am introducing my 'Party in 45 minutes'.  This workshop is designed to be quick, informative and fun.  I come to your place, run a couple of demonstrations and you and your guests will make a small craft item (usually a tag or bookmark).  This format is designed with busy people in mind and is perfect to hold at a nighttime workshop that you want to make sure does not run into the wee hours!!!

Dates in March are booking up, so give me a call to reserve yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment