Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Stampin' Up! Convention

Hello everyone.  Just a note to let you know that I will be attending the annual Stampin' Up! convention again this year.  I will be headed up to the Gold Coast (!) tomorrow lunchtime and will be there until Sunday afternoon.  However, don't fret and hold back any orders while I am away.

You can still place orders via my online shop or alternatively, you can send me an email as I will have internet access while I am away.  If you prefer to speak to me, feel free to call my mobile.....I can't promise that I will be able to answer straight away (as I might be in classes), however I will return your call.

I look forward to bringing back some new information for you all and am excited about the new products that we will be privy to a sneak peek of!

Where possible, I will also update my Facebook page, so keep an eye on there as well!

PS... don't forget about the retired items list.  Get your order in quickly as a number of items have already sold out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment