Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cancellation notice


You know how it is.....life gets in the way and the best laid plans flutter right out the window.  Well, this has happened to me.  As much as I absolutely HATE to do it, I am forced to cancel the class that I was proposing to hold on Saturday (27th June).

Unfortunately, one of my children has been suffering quite severely with asthma and I have spent the better part of 24 hours in either hospital, doctors rooms or nursing him at home.  Scary stuff for a 3 year old.  The sleepless nights have taken my toll and I don't feel I am able to give you 100% of me.

So instead of giving you just a half hearted attempt, I am going to cancel, spend the time regrouping, and come back with a great class in July!!!

I sincerely apologise to anyone that I have inconvenienced by taking this action.  Please trust me when I say that rarely cancel classes and I really detest doing it.  But I also hope that you will completely understand.

If you have any comments, questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment