Sunday, June 14, 2015

Catalogue Launch on SATURDAY 20th June

COME ALONG....DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FUN!

You may have already seen (via Facebook or other emails) that I am holding a launch of the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue.  This event is being held next Saturday (20th June).  There are two time slots to accommodate you: one at 10.30am – 12pm or 1 – 2.30pm.


Those that have attended in previous years have always had a great time, and the short time frame means that you are not tied up for the entire day.  I know that we are all busy…..I get that.  But we also need to occasionally take some time out for just us as well.  Treat yourself to an hour and a half of just browsing and playing with some papercrafting products.  Let me state right now….THERE IS NO COMPULSION TO BUY ANYTHING.  This is not a workshop, or a sales event.  It is merely a show and tell (and a bit of a play!)

The morning session is already pretty full, so I would direct you to the afternoon slot, however if you can only make the morning, I can fit you in.

The catalogue launch gives you the opportunity to see some of the new products that are in the catalogue, see the new In-Colours and DSP in real life, and have a play with some of the new items!  Each person that attends will also receive a gift bag containing numerous little goodies, including a discount card, samples, a free catalogue (unless already received one) and more!  There will be door prizes, refreshments and a Make n Take to do on the day.  I will also have a list of upcoming events available, and I will also have a list of clubs that are getting ready to start that you may join.

For those that know a bit about Stampin' Up!, or have been customers a while back, please note that SU has altered its product offering substantially over the past few years.  The colours, images and patterns are all very much on trend, there are more kits  on offer this time round, and the number of product bundles has increased as well (where you can save 15%!!!).  You should not limit yourself to thinking that SU is only about making cards.  The potential use of our products is only limited by your imagination.  I have used our stamps, accessories, tools and equipment for invitations, party favours, decorations, scrapbooking, notices, flyers, home d├ęcor….all in addition to making cards.  If you are not a card maker, it doesn't matter.  I invite you to see all the possible uses.

For those that are part of one of my groups (stamp club or technique groups), the cost is $0.  That's right….that's one of the benefits of being in my clubs.  For all others, the cost is $10 payable at the door.  However, if you bring a friends with you, I will reduce the fee to $5 for you!

Please RSVP by Wednesday so I have enough goodie bags to go around.  I have been busy making up a fresh new display and I think you will like it!

I sincerely hope you will attend and I look forward to sharing the love of papercrafting with you.  
(If you think that someone else would be interested in attending this session, please let me know or let them know the details!)

No comments:

Post a Comment