Sunday, June 21, 2015

Post launch wrap-up

Wow!  What a day.  Yesterday was pretty brilliant (if I do say so myself!) for my launch of the 2015 Stampin' Up! catalogue.  Over two sessions, 15 ladies attended and got to see first hand some of the new products, colours and tools available in the catalogue.  I am pretty sure that everyone left with a head full of great ideas and a wish list as long as their arm!  Thankyou to everyone that came out and supported me.

Some information that was given to the attendees yesterday:

  1. new clubs available for membership
  2. class list for 2015
  3. product shares available until July 18th

NEW CLUBS:
There are THREE new clubs starting.
New Hostess Club round commencing August 2015.  This club requires 6 members and I have a couple of spare places.  For more information on how clubs run, please visit this LINK and read all about it.
New Techniques Group commencing ASAP.  I will actually be offering 2 different group formations for my next Tech Groups.

  • For local ladies, I will be running a group in COLAC on a day/night that is suitable to the majority of members.  Read about how tech groups work by clicking on this LINK.
  • I will also be offering a condensed version for ladies that do not live near me, but are able to travel occasionally.  This group will run 3 times a year and will cover up to 5 techniques in a session.  The time per session for this will be an extended one to allow for us to complete the required techniques. Price for this will be announced soon.
New Marker Club commencing ASAP.  This club has been designed to allow customers to purchase the ENTIRE set of SU! markers and receive the storage case.  There are TWO options; one that provides members with the full set of SU! markers in the 4 colour families, the second option allows the purchase of (2015-17) In-Colour Markers as well.  Read more about this club by visiting this LINK.


CLASS LIST:
Unfortunately, there were two errors on the class list distributed at yesterday's launch.  The class for June (next week) is on Saturday the 27th NOT 28th as printed.
The scrapbooking class - "Mists and Masks" - that was advertised for July 24th will actually be held on July 31st.  Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

To see the full class list, please click on this LINK.

PRODUCT SHARES:
As I normally do, I provide my customers the opportunity to purchase 1/4 shares of various products that are all bundled together.  This year I have one DSP share, 3 ribbon shares and 1 embellishment and packaging share.  Please read THIS SEPARATE POST regarding these shares.  Please note that these shares will only be available up until July 18th.  After this date, you will have to buy full packs or rolls of products in order to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment