Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ronald McDonald House Charity fundraiser


I have had a couple of people inquire recently about the date for the Ronald McDonald House Charity fundraiser that we run each year.

Due to a number of high profile and worthwhile fundraisers in Colac this year, we believe that we may not be able to run another fundraiser in Colac to rival last years total.

HOWEVER......

My team and I are furiously working behind the scenes to bring you something DIFFERENT!!  I can't say just yet what this will be, but I promise that you will love it.  There will be prizes, projects and FUN.  There will also be the ability for more people to be involved.  I am already excited about it all.

You will need to stay tuned to discover what this new fundraiser will look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment