Monday, November 16, 2015

Annual Stamping Christmas dinner

I have been co-ordinating an annual Christmas dinner for about 5 years now and once again, we are doing it this year.  All my customers, hostesses, workshop attendees and group members are welcome to come along.  Dinner and drinks are at your own cost - I am simply co-ordinating the event.  However....Stampin' Santa will be in attendance, so numbers are needed please!!!

This year, the dinner will be held on Wednesday November 25th at 7pm at the Union Club Hotel in Colac.  Please RSVP as soon as you can (Stamping' Santa needs to get an order in ASAP!!!) - by Monday or Tuesday would be preferable.

If you are coming, the only thing that is required of you, is to bring along a handmade Christmas card.  Don't write in it - the recipient can use it to give to someone else and share the love around.  This is the perfect opportunity to try out one of the techniques that you may have done at either a workshop, class or technique group.  Copy one of my cards if you like....I don't mind.  (Check out my Facebook page this week for a whole stack of Christmas cards that I will load up).  Or copy a card out of the catalogue.  That's what it is there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment