Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sale-A-Bration an Occasions catalogues are on NOW!!

Hi all.  No, I have not forgotten you.  My computer has been in a bit of a hiatus.  Mid laste year, my computer stopped allowing me access to Youtube and some other stuff unless I upgraded.  So I did.  And the computer has not stopped crashing ever since.  It is HUGELY frustrating.  I can barely get through an hour of computer time without it crashing 4 or 5 times.

So "Santa" (aka me) bought a new computer for Christmas.  But because of the fires down in Wye River and the work that entailed from it over the Christmas NY period, I did not get a chance to turn it on.  And then I had to transfer files from old to new.  And it didn't like me doing that.  So I had to send it back to computer store.  And then finally got it the day I left for Apollo Bay and then I haven't had much of a chance to do anything.

But that's good right?  Because it means that I am spending time with the family instead of being online all the time.

But I have managed to sneak on to remind you all that Sale-a-Bration is now on.  It started on Jan 5th and runs right through until March 30th.  There are some wonderful items in the SAB catalogue, but remember; you cannot buy any of these items, but you do get them for FREE with any $90 order placed.  Simple.

And spending the $90 is even easier, because our Occasions Catalogue also just went live on Jan 5th and this is CRAMMED with such goodness, that you will not be able to contain yourself!

I will pop a link up to the SAB and the Occasions catalogues tomorrow, but most of my regulars should have received hard copies in the mail or hand delivered.  If you didn't, please contact me via email and I will arrange to get them to you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment